Saturday, June 5, 2010

Afternoon blogger:) Got so much pics to upoload today! Actually every Saturday also like that:) And celestine want the pics quick. I hope my cam don't run out of batt. //Firstly I wanna apologise to CELESTINE HENG for making you wait. I know how it feels like waiting. And I did not off my phone is just that my phone suck. Always no reception... I slept at 4 everyday. Woke up at around 12+. It's a habit already. And I don't like to be out so early because I'm a very lazy and slow person. I can spend my whole day lying down doing nothing. So this is the difference between me and Celestine. She like heading out early. She do things fast. And I'm always late. It's not that I like keeping people wait. I feel bad too. But I can't help. I try to speed things up BUT I'M STILL SLOW. I should have sleep early and wake up to prepare if I know I'm slow but I don't feel tired unless it's 4. I am not awake unless it's 12. So I am SO sorry to keep you waiting all the time. I promise I will try my best not to make you wait ok??? Love you much. // Now blog about yesterday activity. Nothing much... just spamming my cam with pics... and pasamalam... joke under a block... silly's house... HOMEY. Daddy is so happy that I'm back early:) Ok that is all:) Pics pics pics below:)
[Sorry baby for being a bitch. I love you to the max.]











































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment