Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Omg. My classmates called me just now. I heard the back ground. It sound like they are having fun:( Omg I can't wait for tomorrow. Saded still got tuition. Mommy and daddy ask why does my tutor keeps on coming??? I said I got no idea. This week and last week, 2 times per week. Usually it's only once a week! What the fuck. Stab me now. Grr. Stupid mossy, stop biting me. I know I got sweet blood. Like duhhhhh~ if not why am I so sweet?????? Haha good night whoever reading this:) I hope my classmates miss me:):):) Because I miss every single one of them.
[I need your love. Now I'm on my knees. So baby pls, pls pls don't goooooo~]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I change my mind. I don't need your love. I won't go on my knees. Oh baby pls, pls pls gooooo~ Fucking upset now. Don't believe in what I said. I am just upset. My bf is still sleeping now. Really. Stab me now. Really. It's 1 am. He told me he slept at 12pm in the afternoon. Am I having an owl as my bf??? Sometimes you should try taking over my position. I wanna play the boy's role. I'm sick of playing nice. You don't deserve it. Everything suck. Fuck My Life.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today is just not my day. So is yesterday. So will tomorrow. I hate my life now. Can any kind souls be my listener??? I just lost my "best" listener. I need replacement for everything. Including myself. I want to say this so badly... I think I am starting to blank you... Again I don't mean a word here. I just wanna type out my feelings. Nothing here links to anything. I am talking no sense here. Can someone pray for me???? I don't believe in god. No hard feelings. But I guess now I think what I can do to cool myself down is to pray. Words can't explain how I feel. I've just wasted my time on this. At least I feel better. Better by a tiny bit... Tomorrow is gonna be a long bad day. I need my rest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment