Friday, June 4, 2010

This post suppose to be post on the actual date itself but didn't because daddy need the com. So ya now I got the chance to post this up. And I suppose to post Saturday's pics up but I don't have the time. Daddy needs the com badly as much as I need. So I hope by tomorrow I am able to complete uploading every pic. Really is too much pic...:) My dad and bro is watching a movie now I am suppose to join them. But I think I just fall in love with bro's lappy. My hands just wanna keep on hitting the key pad! Fuck you tuition. I hate you. You destroy my beauty sleep. Today Jiamin asked if I got school tomorrow... I said nope. She say wow it feels good to be sec 3! Ya it feels good:) N level is still one year away! NO WORRIES. End here, good night. It's nearly 2am.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday. 3rd month with silly(I love you so fucking much even though I get fucking piss with you soemtimes...)








Wednesday...
Stress with tuition work. I even told the book this:'"don't be a idiot la".




Friday... Sushi tei for lunch. Spend 50$ on cotton on again:) Laugh a lot with daddy at vivo. He almost got me a personal lappy but I don't want because I don't think I need one. Mommy at first keep scolding me for pulling them in to Daiso because we don't need anything there then later when daddy told her everything is only 2$... She bought 7 things. Certain things we already had it, she still buy. And say AIYA TWO DOLLARS ONLY. Then daddy and I keep on laughing. I swear daddy knows me well. He told me this suddenly... I know where you wanna go next... MINI TOONS! I replied back happily
YAYAYA! He knows I love cute cute soft toys. He knows I can spend an hour there. He knows I won't buy I'm just taking a look. He knows me so so so well. Lastly he knows I love him:):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment