Thursday, May 6, 2010





















What the fuck. No tuition today. Make me force myself up. Make me rush through my work. Make mama start cleaning the house now! Stupid. But also good la, I'm sick of tuition anyway. One more week to go!!! Today geo paper was a piece of cake, really. If I've got good memory power I think I'm able to score full marks. I've done before all that questions! It's really a waste that I can't memorise well:( Never mind never mind it's over:) Celest just message me why never come Jurong? I envy her and love lo! Got exams like no exams like that. Love go out everyday!!!!! So good! My turn next week. Pathetic sia:( And and I saw the PINK shorts I want from cotton on! Drop to 20$. Wa lao wa lao I want buy that now!!!!!!!!! But no now is not time YET! I can't find the pics taken with my silly:(:(:( WHERE IS IT?! :( Bye!
[Full of nonsense you.]


























No comments:

Post a Comment