Tuesday, May 4, 2010


5th May 2010 Wenesday:
Wa lao eh exams exams EXAMS! I've recovered from my fever:):):) No longer feeling weak! Hope my love(Felicia) get well soon too! Nowadays sick people everywhere! Had 2 papers today. I was rushing through for both paper. I always thought I'll have enough time but no I'm too slow. Did wrongly for my summary! Fuck. It fucking worth 20 marks. At least give me 5 marks pls!!! Grr. Later still have to study other subjects:( And tomorrow mama se tou paper 2. I have never pass mama se tou ever since secondary 1. It's always d7-f9. Hopefully I will pass this... Ok time for mum mum and pics pics:):):) Good bye x3
[Lack of communication, I don't like]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6th May 2010 Thursday:
This suppose to be yesterday's post but I didn't publish because I have not done uploading pics. I still got a lot in my phone!!! I'll upload it tomorrow:) It's Friday anyway!!!!! Geo paper tomorrow:( Sian I can't memorise... I want pass geo! I think it's easy but I just cannot memorise! Keep hitting my head... Not use:( Study half way fall asleep on my chair. Wake up with my hand feeling OMG so pain! Still got 1 more chapter to go:( Don't feel like sleeping tonight lei. But I'm very tired now. Hais hais stupid MYE. Left with Chemistry, Physics, Maths, A maths and Art! Hate art so much. Me and love is doing way to slow. She skip like a couple of lessons. No love I can't draw much. Because no one to talk to. Hope next week we meet up and complete! Must meet me up and complete love! I know you ah always ah got ah a lot ah appointmentsss. I ah book ah you ah first ah! I said already. Don't later say is ME never ask you out for Art! Nightsy! Going study............ NOW? LAZY LA SIA.
[No good night messages from you anymore. I don't say does not means I don't care. It do matters. It's not like without it I'll lost one meat. BUT IT DO MATTERS.]





















































No comments:

Post a Comment