Sunday, May 16, 2010


























14th May 2010:
Town with mama for my braces. Walk walk and had lunch there:) Mama lied to papa that I want a Gucci bag. But I didn't even said that. I hate it when mama wants something and she put words in my mouth! Lucky papa is smart enough to guess it's wasn't me that want the bag. Next we head to Bugis. I heard love said now there got clothes. Unlike last time. Go there like waste time. But I get myself nothing. Maybe not in the mood? I was like trying to hide my face. Due to erm something I did to my eyes. Only love knows:) Oh ya the best thing was I bump into her there!!!!! She didn't know I'll be there I didn't she will be there. And before that we actually want to meet but because we're not heading the same place, we decide not to. I didn't tap on her when I saw her. Already said I was trying my best to hide my face. But I still meet her after that:) Love her so much x3

15th May 2010:
I miss blogger. Hehe:) But I miss my silly even more. Though I just met him yesterday! Yesterday me, silly, Celestine and Kerry head to Chinese Garden. It's my second time there. What can I say is, I think WWW is way better. We played less than 4 hours and had our lunch there:) After lunch back to GP. On the bus back, silly point middle finger at me because I sat with a guy. What the fuck no space what. And I want to talk Celestine about something!!! When I turn and walk to silly's seat, I felt so so so ps! Other passenger was staring at me. Worst part of the day. But it's ok. It don't really affect my day. While slacking at GP's carpark, a group of blacks kept making funny noises at me and Ceslestine! Nonsense de lo. So later on slack at somewhere else. Saw this boy damn cute!!!!! I wish that was my little brother or son! I swear he's fucking cute:) Walk to Kerry's house after that. Me and Celestine damn funny lo. Run stop take pict run stop take pict. Even while crossing the road! Later shall see Ceslestine's house! Happy only lo she. Tomorrow meeting her again! Likey likey much:) Ok run out of words. Nightsy nightsy:)
[I miss silly so much:( See you next saturday:) Love you to the max.]













































































































No comments:

Post a Comment