Monday, May 17, 2010


Hehe I miss this cute girl!!! Thank you for waiting for me today:) I know it's boring. I'm so sorry to make you wait outside for about 2 hours+. But don't say I not good hor:-p I got treat you mum mum fried chicken! Today I get my hair strenghten! Felt so fucking happy. Not only happy for my hair and something else... Haha the secret between US. I wish I could you know stay there a little longer, but that means Celestine will have to wait longer:( How I wish there will be a NEXT TIME there:):):) And I know my wish will come true:) I think so... So ya I'm quite happy with my hair. Quite because my fringe fucking short. NO I don't regret cutting it:) Hais hais hais hehehe hahaha. I am feeling...........................I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN. Ashley Seah what are you thinking huh?!?! Grr. Ok lastly I think my hair dresser kinda cute:) NOT kinda, is VERY.
[ My dearest hun should be sleeping right now:) He sound so tired 2 hours ago! I love you i love you x3]

No comments:

Post a Comment