Friday, July 2, 2010

I thought today I am able to upload some picts. But don't know why blogger is being such a bitch. I'm using an old model phone now. I just send baby crystal for repair about 2 days ago??? So sad... I think I'm fucking suay this week! Thursday I did something really stupid. I've repeat this story to 2 of my friends. On Thursday, my classmate ask me to accompany her to the toilet. At first I say don't want la... Then I pause and think... Aiya always I want go toilet she will also accompany me. So I agree. So when she was in one of the cubical, I was waiting outside. She went in for like 3-4 mins? While waiting I thought of locking one of the cubical with a coin. Too bad my pocket is empty. Ok not empty, baby crystal's memory card was inside. I left it in my pocket the day before. Being fucking stupid... I used the small little memory card to try to lock the door. AND IT BROKE. I was like WHAT THE FUCK... OMG... Never mind that is one matter. Then today I do something stupid again... I saw a cat under my dad's car. I MEOW very loudly and stomp my foot hardly on the ground and chase the cat. AND I ALMOST FALL. Even my dad thinks I'm really stupid... He asked why am I scaring the cat? I replied I don't know FOR FUN LO haha. Seriously what am I thinking????????????????? I'M THE STUPIDEST OF ALL. Grr. And today I was late for school! Of all the days in the week, WHY FRIDAY?? I skip breakfast. I skip having fun in class. I skip what teacher is teaching in class. I wrote 1000 words essay. SUAY HOR?! But but but... I'm happy that I just won 25$. Suppose to be 50$ but split with daddy:):):) Yay!!!!!!! Lucky didn't bet on brazil!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE MY DADDY!!!!!!!!! Good night:) I'm waking up early tomorrow.
[I've given you too much, I'm taking back my love.]

No comments:

Post a Comment