Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm feeling sleepy now. I bet when I lie on my bed, I just can't fall asleep. Yesterday was like the "first day of school". Some of my subject's teacher change:( How sad. I prefer the old ones. I get to see my love(Felicia). We talked a lot. Beginning of the first period, 2 idiots hit me with newspaper by purpose! DM walk into my class suddenly. He didn't yelled at me for bringing sweet drinks to class:) Then check love's bag, found nothing. Love said he's against her. I think so too. After school, LONG JOHN for lunch! And lastly homey. As for today, love did not attend school because she was drenched. Poor me:( But it's ok it's ok at least I got someone to talk cock with:) Have to do self intro for GEOG. I so shy lo. When it's my turn I keep ask my friend go first. But I still go first. When I said my name is Ashley. My classmates shout :"SEAH" And everyone LOL. When my teacher asked what I did for June holiday... One of my classmate answered for me. She go jurong lo, find her boyfriend everyday lo. Then I LOL. Such a lovely class! That's all for today:) By the way, I downgrade my phone FOR A SHORT WHILE.
(I'm sick of waiting for your replies/messages... Can we message more???

No comments:

Post a Comment