Monday, June 14, 2010

My life will suck without you

I won't be updating this space for a week. So to the ones reading this, do miss me:) I hope any girl out there don't mess with my bf. And I hope my bf won't mess with any bitches. This post will be wordy. I love typing. But I know readers hate reading wordy posts. I don't expect anyone to read this... EXCEPT: Algin Ng. Celestine Heng. Felicia Lee. Start from Felicia Lee, this school holiday is pulling us apart. Now we don't talk as much as we does. I miss you very much. You might be thinking "Aiya now got Algin and Celest, still need/miss me meh?" Yes I will always need/miss you. I know you the longest among 3. You know me better than them. 2 days ago was our 2 years 6 months. I thought we're meet up for neoprint. Guess I don't have the time, neither do you. I am glad that you said you will miss me when I change my pm. Really didn't expect that:) Can't wait to school reopen:) So can spend more time with you, draw and gossip/spot girl's panties/shorts together during art, giggle when HY talk cock and lastly had lunch after school:) I FEEL LIKE EATING FROLICK NOW! OREA TOPPING! Hehe:) Must eat with me again ok:)? Now Celestine Heng, pls help me look out see if he flirt! Also remind my silly to read the letters day by day not all at one shot... cannot finish up FA cookies(remind him to also drink plenty of water)... eat the lollipops I gave one per day! PLS HELP ME REMIND HIM, THANKS:) Don't over work k you. Though I know you love working. Spend some time thinking of me:) Preferred before you sleep:) So that I'll be the last person you thought of:) Hehe:) Usually when you quarrel with Kerry I'll console you now I'm not there for you I am sorry I can't do the consoling. Avoid all the silly arguements ok:) I don't want you to shed a single tear when I'm not around. Unless it's tears of joy:P Love you as much and and I won't forget to get you the nicest bag I spot k! Take good care of youself:)

Algin Ng Rui Xiang:
I've said this for a few times but I'm still saying this because I want this to get into your brain! Remember to read the letters day by day not all at one shot!!!! Cannot finish up FA cookies! Don't try to cheat me ok:( And everyday must eat one lollipop! Like that you won't forget me:) I really don't want you to forget me or don't miss me. Don't miss me=forget me. So pls ok MUST MISS ME ALL THE TIME. No matter how much fun I am having over there, you won't had the chance to escape from my heart/mind. You meant so dear to me... No I cannot lose you. Though sometimes I really wish I can dump you but at the end of the day I always realise I need you badly. It's not that I can't without you, or else I'll be dead by now. Is just that I don't want to live without you. No words can explain how I felt about you. You know I never like you to compare me with any of your ex. I love you not more than your mom but at least more than any of your ex. But since you said it's the fact that I'm just like them. Then maybe I think I have not done my job well. I've tried all ways to be your favourite girl... I'm actually that kind that hate spending money on bf. You're different. I find that there is a need to pamper you. I treat you like how you treat Nugget. You give him sweets, I give you sweets. He grr, you grr. Just like him hor??? Haha! I surely miss you and Nugget a lot. You both are the cutest pet I ever had. LOL. I would have type more if I had the time... But how much I type has the same meaning. Just wanna prove how much I love/miss you when I'm over there. I hope you appreciate all I have done for you. Take xtra care! Don't do things that disappoint me k. Love you most <3

No comments:

Post a Comment