Sunday, June 13, 2010


^Favourite^
OMG I'm leaving SG on Tuesday to Taiwan for a week! I hate being apart with my silly:( I hope we won't drift:) I trust silly won't cheat on me:):):) Hehe shall delicate a post to my dearest silly tomorrow night??? Now shall blog about Saturday:) Bugis to shop for Celestine's high waist short. None suit her. So unfair:( Heng heng never thank me and Algin accompany her to shop! Only thank Kerry:(:(:( Heng heng should be sleeping now. I miss her much... Yay tomorrow meeting her for my "last" time before my Taiwan trip:'( One week without me to travel back with you... Don't stay over at Kerry's place too late k. Cab must careful, mrt must be extra careful. You had seen the amount of bangala watching WC at JP entrance!!! Haha! I keep imagine them chasing me! I surely run full speed! Hehe:) Back to the bugis part... We also went iluma for air-con. I swear it's fucking hot that day. Actually almost every day. And ate ice cream there. Cost 7$+. Pls the ice cream so so only lo! Don't know why so expensive! No maybe my mood wasn't that great at that moment??? Algin Ng didn't even take a bite............. (pissed with him) After eating ice cream-GP-Silly's house-Homey:) Ok that's my Saturday. Today, I receive a text from an unknown. I decided to share this here because I think it's too good:)// DID YOU KNOW: -Kissing is healthy. -Bananas are good for cramps. -Chicken soup actually makes you feel better. -It's true. Guys DO insult you if they like you. -Having someone rub your tummy when it hurts actually helps it. -89% of guys would love it want girls to make the first move. -Girls love it when when Guys hug them from behind the waist. -Chocolate makes you feel better. -Girls love it when guys let them wear their hoodie ir jacket. -Guys think its cute when you mess up. -A true friend never judge you. -There is only one guy who is worth your tears. -If you have a dream about someone, then that person went to sleep thinking about you. -More guys.... than girls will read this. Everyone likes surprises. // I copy word for word and cut the ending because some stupid chain message. I hate chain messages. It's stupid. It's wasting my time reading it. But this was a awesome one. I love this part so much!!!-Girls love it when when Guys hug them from behind the waist. I slap my thigh a few times and said out loud "this is SO true" while reading it. I love back hug!!!!! OMG I am hoping now silly would see this and probably do it to me tomorrow???????????? Hehe! Loads of pics. Nightsy x3 It's 4am now.

1st day of work for heng heng! 1st time being so sweet to her:)











So kiute wor:):):)




Celestine and I x3











Me myself and I.







Silly and I <3











No comments:

Post a Comment