Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm so lazy to upload yesterday's pic with love. Frolick after school:) Then homey immediately. As for today, WIND SURFING. I find it not bad. But have to mention that the sea is fucking clean NOT. It's my first time being so so so dirty. I was having fun with the sea weeds, pieces of woods, plastics, whatever you name me. Really can't imagine I did this. But it's over anyway. Turn darker today:( I'm already dark enough!!! And I was not even fully prepared for this wind surfing. I left my shorts at home and extra shoes! Because my shoes I'm wearing will have to be worn down the sea. SO lucky that my classmate brought slippers but not wearing it:) Then hor..........the best part is I left my damp school shoes there at ECP!!!!!:(:(:( Actually I totally forget about my school shoes until love talk about it. I hope I get my school shoes back....But mommy said wait long long no one will be taking it back for me. Lucky 2 more days to June holi! The main thing I want to blog about was about my neighbour. He knocks on my door continuesly, shouting loudly like as if my house was on fire. And it woke me up! I open the door and guess what... HE SAYS DONATION PLS(smiling happily) I swear I want to shout at him! First you knock and shout. Second you woke me up. Third you ask for money. Can't you like come back later?! Grr. Ok that's all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment