Sunday, May 23, 2010




































































































Hi good afternoon. I just read Celestine's tweeter. Hehe she tweet that she miss me! Happy happy I miss her too! When I see people tweet I feel like tweeting. But I don't know how to use it. Stupid me. I think I'm fucking stupid. Yesterday I suppose to meet Celestine in train and she told me to walk towards the end, I don't know what was I thinking... I walk towards the front. I don't realise I walk the wrong direction until I notice why we both said that we're at the last cubical but we still don't see each other! Fucking blur right, I know. She is not the only one that said I'm blur. My classmate, and even my dad. Damn. Oh and I remember yesterday I wanted to help Celestine to pour her drink from the can and guess what!!!! I topple the cup! Nonsense de lo me. Hais hais hais. Forget it talk about happier subject:):):) Went vivo yesterday! Daiso to get Celestine's falsie. Look so dolly. While queing up, I was looking at something else. Spot labi xiaoxin biscuit mad cute! The first person I thought of is...(love should know who) SO funny. Don't know why out of so many item, that is the only thing I said cute. Then Celestine told me that she remember Algin and his ex bought that when they came here! I was like thinking OMG. Got so qiao not! Oops NO pictures taken with my silly at vivo. And silly admit to me that he help every of his gfs carry bag BUT not me. What the fuck. SO lucky to be the unlucky one. Never mind it's ok:) Like that then special MAAAAAAA. Hehe. So ya was at vivo. Do nothing much there except spamming cam/crystal with pics. I look different yesterday. Silly said so, Celestine said so too. MY EYES............ WOW.......... I LIKE......... You shall see from below:) Back to Jurong at around... 6+??? Dinner at some place quite near silly's house. And slack near a basket ball court later. That's all for yesterday:) Yay silly birthday is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still not ready yet. I'm idea-less;( Bye!
[I hope you meant it when you say you love me the most because I meant it when I say I love you very much...:) Wake up soon silly!]
































No comments:

Post a Comment