Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hehe it's finally the last day of the year! Really hope 2010 will be a better year for me. This year totally suck. Seriously. Whatever nonsense happens this year I must forget it. It's just full of rubbish, with stupid fools putting their feet in. Hopefully in 2010 I won't be as stubborn as now, won't be as stupid as now. Can't wait til it strike 0000! It's 1844 at this moment I am typing this. I am not even ready for countdown later. Because my precious daddy had been using the computer for the whole day and only allowing me to use now and now I am running out of time. But still I gotta squeeze a little time for me to do this quick post. Think most of the people will be enjoying theirselves now or even preparing to head out. Me, still taking my own sweet time. Hehe! I got one whole night to enjoy later! Must as well now save energy for tonight right! So when everyone is tired, I will still be jumping around happily! Ok got to go now, my parents are nagging at me. Good bye 2009 and happy new year in advance! MUACKS:-*
[Replacement for him, anybody?!]

No comments:

Post a Comment