Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy new year to all, muacks!


Yesterday was quite fun:) At least it's better than Christmas! Met my girls at around 2200? Before that I was having dinner with my parents at seoul garden. The place there suck. We waited for the food for so long! Ok, saw a lot of familiar faces at DTE! Wonder why people head there instead of Marina? I thought Marina will be more fun? Wanted to go there but sad NONE OF MY FRIENDS WANTS TO, maybe expect for one. Bought spray there and wait for 0000! Hehe once it hit 0000, you could see so much "snowman". Fun fun. Our hair was so sticky that a lot of them choose to go home instead of anywhere else! But me, told you I will still be energetic. Didn't have enough of fun yet. Messsage so much friends, most of them are drinking! Jealous. Felicia and I then cab back with 3 others to 800+. Bored there! Met Nicole:) Miss her so much!!!!!!! Good bye! Pictures tonight:)

Top and bottom picture shows that I'm pregnant, hehe!(Stupid macdonald.)







Good bye, 2009:)


















No comments:

Post a Comment