Thursday, June 24, 2010

So now you don't trust a word I said. I said I don't meant that way. You make it sound like as if I am lying. Why would I wanna lie? Seriously I don't even know why am I feeling so fucked up now. I really cannot explain how I feel. I don't want to type too much here. I don't want you to misunderstood again. I hate arguing with you. I feel like dying. It's been a bad day today. Pls forgive me and let me have a good sleep. OMG..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................WHAT IS WRONG????????????????????????? Good night. I love you.
[Don't push too far.]

No comments:

Post a Comment