Monday, April 12, 2010


MAMA I MISS YOU!
























ONLY FELICIA LEE KNOWS WHY AM I SO HAPPY TODAY:) Hehe! Love you lee! I actually plan to blog about the previous week but I am to lazy to think back:) So ya talk about today and maybe Friday, Saturday:) Friday after school head to Paragon:) Thank you Celestine for accompanying me!!! Unlike SOMEBODY. After that go find my dearest silly:) Daddy pick me up at Bugis:) THANKS DAD x3 / Saturday meet silly AGAIN! Sian ah!!!!! MRT MRT MRT! NB TIRED LA. But never mind it's ok. Once I get to see baby I forget about the trip there already, hehe!(Like real)I hate last Saturday so much that I got headache! CB I swear I will hate every dog cos of 1 dog! Nugget fucking scratch me! At least baby sayang me:-P The worst thing is, I learn where the dog come from!!!!!!!! OMG MAD MAD MAD. Forget it. I already get over it. I going bathe now. And my hun still sleeping! Best ah. Sorry if my da tui is too sexy for you. Just wanna show what nugget did:( Grr.
[What I can do for you is not what you can do for me. But I still like you.]

No comments:

Post a Comment