Thursday, March 25, 2010


































Hehe hi:) I feel happy today. But could be happier if I am able to meet my hun. Daddy won't allow. He says don't be too much... Ok ok I listen:) Anyway he's taking me out later with mommy!!! Hmm what should I get??? Shall see shall see:) So tired now:( But once I take a nap I will have difficulty waking up! This week, Tuesday hun was suppose to meet me at Tampines! But because of his STUPID excuse I must FORCE myself to his area! Lucky daddy and mommy wasn't that mad at me:) And today I got back progress report card! This morning my classmate just asked me if I am feeling scared. I said nope, I know I won't do well. My parents are understanding, even I don't do well they don't nag/scold as much other parent does:) Wonderful parents I got:) Hehe! I was shock when I receive my report card. Kinda happy with it I don't know why. Maybe because I didn't expect that. Got to buck up for my chinese! Fucking F9. And also my geo/ss!!! >10% My daddy say is like getting 0. Must study harder next month! So much pictures taken last Saturday:) Still got a few more in my baby crystal and Celestine's bloggy. Upload it soon:-P I AM FAT. I KNOW. MUST SLIM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Feeling uneasy again:) I am so wierd:)]

No comments:

Post a Comment