Saturday, January 23, 2010

Guys are just a bunch of liar. So stop being fooled.

I hope my dear love(Felicia) is fine now... At least not crying badly. My heart ache to know how upset you are... Because I know there is nothing anyone could do to heal the pain. Maybe time is the best medicine now. Cheer up and be the always smiling Felicia Lee I used to know:) Anyway I went to DG with love(Felicia) yesterday for a purpose. Still considering... It cost 570$. What the fuck, so fucking expensive! But the pay is at least 3 digit... So should take it or should leave it? Advice please!!! Mommy thinks I'm too young and think I should concentrate on my studies first. Daddy thinks that they might be cheating on young teenagers. So how??? I really am interested in it... But I am also a little afraid that I might be cheated! 570$ it's not a small sum to me! And worst, I am using my own savings:( Shall consider again tomorrow. So after DG, Cathay, PS, FEP and lastly back to Tampines 842. Met Choo Qilong a while. Didn't do much talking, nothing to talk either. And left after someone called love(Felicia). Spam my baby crystal with quite a number of pictures! Hehe:) Girls what, simply love taking pictures:) SO MANY PEOPLE GO WH YESTERDAY! ENVY MUCH! Never mind, next month our turn ok! Felicia? Hehe you should know what I am referring:) Oh shit. I just remember I got maths work to do! Shall copy tomorrow if I am unable to complete on time. Good bye! My baby nephew is waiting for me!
[I miss Paul Kanan. Wonder if he miss me too? Oh and pictures not done yet, hehe!]
































No comments:

Post a Comment